Ads sensce


WELCOME!
I am so glad that you are here.

First, let me introduce myself

Hi, I am Padmalakshmi, Food Blogger, Food Photographer, Editor and Youtuber.

I am a homemaker. I am originally from Mumbai. Cooking is my Passion.

When I was a kid  My Mom used to cook different types of recipes so my interest also went through cooking. I started learning more recipes from my Mom. So I decided to start one cooking channel after long thinking.

I Started A Youtube Channel before 1 year. I have now 1.4k subscribers.  

Agora pasi features traditional and modern cuisines. My cooking channel as well as Food Blog includes lots of tips and detailed explanations which makes it easier for new learners.

All recipes in this blog are given with stepwise detailed explanation so you will find the best use of it. If you find any problem with any recipes, just shoot me a mail @ agorapasi@gmail.com


HAPPY COOKING






Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post